Your email is valuable. Keep it safe!
MailVault securely backs-up your entire organization’s email into a centralized archive. Powerful search mechanisms allow you to view and restore email for any user, any email address, over any time period. Compatible with all mail systems, MailVault readies your company for ediscovery and compliance, and helps you save money in the process. MailVault is available for Microsoft Windows and Linux, and can be deployed on-premise, or in the cloud and even in a hybrid mode. In a nutshell, MailVault makes email archiving and email backup simple, productive and a joy to use.
Compatible with ALL standards-based email servers
Do you run Microsoft Exchange on a MS Windows server? Lotus Notes? Zimbra? Perhaps you run Postfix or Qmail or Sendmail on Linux? Or use a cloud based solution like Office 365, or G Suite, Gmail for Business, Google Apps – Free Edition? Or maybe one of the many email servers that support POP3 or IMAP and SMTP? MailVault will happily co-exist and work along with any of these, thus giving you the freedom to mix-and-match and protecting your investment in your email infrastructure – now and in the future.
Email Backup & Archiving
- Archive all internal, incoming, outgoing email (with multi-domain support)
- Automated & on-demand, email collection and archiving
- Multi-protocol support: POP3, IMAP, SMTP
- Archive email from local & network storage
- Archive email from multi-mailbox formats: mbox, maildir, eml files, etc.
- Legacy email backup
- Simple “Google-like” search
- Free-text search in full message body and headers
- Quick forward selected email to users
- Forward email as original mode available
- Restore email for any user, any email id, over any time period
- Direct restore via built-in POP3 server
- Direct download as zip file
- Retrieve email from any search result set (via SMTP, POP3)